Sun, 24 Sep 2023 15:45:39 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.22
- NEW: The simulation menu has been improved with a new CSV export button
- NEW: Simulations can now be exported as comma-separated values (CSV) data. These files can be copied to the clipboard, shared as a file or saved to your device. Saving to file is only available on macOS and Windows.
Thu, 07 Sep 2023 15:58:58 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.21
- NEW: simulations can now be loaded and saved.
- The application icons have been improved on macOS and windows.
- Copy and paste between IV-assist and (E)TCI has been temporarily disabled.
Thu, 13 Jul 2023 16:20:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.7 build 237
- NEW: Information about the bolus now appear on screen (1)
- NEW: additional information about IVassist is shown at the simulation cursor (2)
- NEW: A video about how IVassist can be used as TCI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZgf8bwsENw)
- Patient information is only shown when there are multiple simulations with different patients.
- When a simulation is reset, the time input is set to zero seconds.
Fri, 30 Jun 2023 15:15:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.6 build 236
- The help button in the bottom menu now links to the external manual.
- A list of available drugs has been added to https://www.tivatrainer.com/about/ .
- The patient information is now shown in the graph.
- The total amount of drugs is now shown in milligrams and millilitres.
- The number of decimals shown is dynamically adjusted.
Fri, 02 Jun 2023 21:50:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.6 build 227
- The performance of all modes has been greatly improved, especially TCI, ETCI.
- After a successful mode switch, you automatically go back to the previous screen.
- The keo parameter now displays with the correct value and unit.
- Patient and drug selection screen looks a lot better.
- IV-assist defaults to effect modus instead of blood.
- The time input works better, especially with selection.
- A small back button has been added to quickly go back to the start of the simulation.
Wed, 10 May 2023 10:32:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.5 build 211
- the behaviour of the time input field on the simulation screen has been improved.
Sat, 06 May 2023 07:48:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.5 build 209
- This release fixes the placement of the contact button on the login screen.
- It also fixes a problem with the notifications of contact support screen.
Thu, 27 Apr 2023 10:04:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.5 build 203
- This release fixes an issue for android users with a samsung keyboard.
- decimal input is now correctly registered
Mon, 24 Apr 2023 15:25:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.5 build 201
- On the login screen, the email address field is now validated before submitting.
- Clearances are now correctly displayed in mililiters.
- a ”.” as decimal seperator should now always be detected.
- When creating a second simulation, the patient of the first simulation is default.
- Improvements to the calculation algorithms have been made.
Fri, 14 Apr 2023 23:20:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.3 build 191
- The cursor for simulations other than eleveld have been fixed
- The speed of the cursor has been drastically improved
- A lot of small performance improvements for the graph have been added. Interactions with the graph should be a lot smoother
- Android users with a samsung keyboard will now be able to input decimal places.
- Fixed an issue where simulations would sometimes switch to their default mode.
- and more!
Sat, 01 Apr 2023 08:57:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.3 build 177
- Bis Eleveld adjusted for age
Fri, 31 Mar 2023 17:18:00 GMT
What is new in version 0.0.3 build 176
- make time indicators not overlap
- correctly adjust the maximum value of the concentration scale, based on the drug Eleveld specific:
- Allow the modification of the base bis value.
- Add Ce50 (Ce50 is Ce associated with 50% maximal drug effect).